Wednesday, July 31, 2024

August Goals

 July was definitely a challenging month.  The goals weren't too bad.

1. Scraps: trim, aqua flower blocks, and aqua 16 patches.  They will be easier than blue as there are less scraps.  All done.

2. Quilt the hexagon quilt.  I’d like to move the frame at least four times again.  I finished about 1/16 of the quilt.  I will finish 1/4 of the quilt in the next week.

3. Work on an alphabet quilt.  This has been on my UFO list as long as I’ve been making a list.  I think I can make two more quilts from the supplies I have, and then I can check off this UFO!

August means returning to work full-time.  I'm both looking forward to it and a little worried.

1. Scraps: trim, orange flower blocks, and orange 16 patches.  These scraps are pretty scanty.

2. Quilt the hexagon quilt.  I'd like to finish the current quarter and move on to the diagonal quarter.

3.  Finish the alphabet quilt.  Maybe start prepping the next one.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all the progress in July. August may be a struggle till you figure out how to work in your stitching around all the stuff on your to do list.

August Block Count

 I thought I wrote this, but it seems to be lost somewhere or I never wrote it at all… August was a quiet block month, with only 42 16-patch...