Monday, July 15, 2024

Stash Report Week #28 and 15 Minutes

 I have thoroughly disrupted my own plans for stash busting this year, and I think that’s fine.  I want to make curtains for my classroom but don’t really have the time to right now to make Bojagi panels.  I didn’t plan far enough ahead or inspiration didn’t strike.  I also just bought some pretty things.

IN this week: 29 3/4 yards 
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 92 1/2 yards
OUT YTD: 39 1/4 yards 
YTD Total: 53 1/4 yards IN

I also quilted plenty over the last week, so the hexagon quilt creeps along a thread at a time.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You still have time to get back to the black. Enjoy your new fabrics, sometimes you just need to play with something new.

August Block Count

 I thought I wrote this, but it seems to be lost somewhere or I never wrote it at all… August was a quiet block month, with only 42 16-patch...