Saturday, July 6, 2024

July Goals

 June included a week of classes as I work on reestablishing my teaching license, but it was nice to connect with adults and I learned a lot!

1. Scraps: trim, blue flower blocks and blue 16 patches.  All splendidly done, including 269 blue 16 patches.

2. Quilt the hexagon quilt.  I'm using a small frame, and would like to finish the frame section four times.  Very nicely done.

3. Repair a crochet quilt.  Done.

4. Make a new ironing board cover as the old one is faded, stained, and the batting underneath is thoroughly squashed.  Done.  It was easier than last time!

5. Make a weighted blanket.  Also done.

July and life are hard, but I’m looking forward to my sewing for the month.

1. Scraps: trim, aqua flower blocks and aqua 16 patches.  They will be easier than blue as there are less scraps.

2. Quilt the hexagon quilt.  I’d like to move the frame at least four times again.

3. Work on an alphabet quilt.  This has been on my UFO list as long as I’ve been making a list.  I think I can make two more quilts from the supplies I have, and then I can check off this UFO!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

August Block Count

 I thought I wrote this, but it seems to be lost somewhere or I never wrote it at all… August was a quiet block month, with only 42 16-patch...