Monday, July 1, 2024

June Block Count

 How is the year half over?  I’m both relieved and alarmed.  I suspect the second half of the year will not see as many blocks as the first half did.  After all, all my kids will be in school and I will be back to teaching full time in the fall.

This month, I made a ridiculous number of blocks: 288.  269 were blue 16-patches and 19 were flowers.  This brings my 2024 total of blocks up to 994.  Those blue 16-patches appeared to get the best of me until the end of June, when I had more time to sew.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I can attest that working does mean reduced stitching time, but as the kids get older, it does get easier to find a bit more time here and there. Great numbers for June!

June Block Count

 How is the year half over?  I’m both relieved and alarmed.  I suspect the second half of the year will not see as many blocks as the first ...