Sunday, July 28, 2024

Stash Reports Weeks #29-30 and 15 Minutes

 Alas, the stash report is unchanged for the last two weeks.  It’s not my year for fast and furious finishes, but for lots of block making and eventual quilts.

My hexagon quilt and I are getting along well.  I’m ahead of my self-imposed schedule, which I tried to set reasonably.  If I can finish one frame of quilting a week, I will eventually make enough progress each month that the quilt won’t be too burdensome.  Even if/as I slow down significantly as I return to work this week, I can quilt two lines a day.  It’s beautiful and enjoyable to quilt even now.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Fingers crossed you can keep up with the stitching time as you head back to work.

August Block Count

 I thought I wrote this, but it seems to be lost somewhere or I never wrote it at all… August was a quiet block month, with only 42 16-patch...