Friday, May 13, 2011

out with the old

old carpet, that is, so I spent the evening emptying the kids' rooms of everything but the beds.  I'm looking forward to the new wood laminate, a generous gift from my MiL to help reduce accumulated lead dust in my house, in an attempt to reduce Bear Cub Q's blood lead level.  He doesn't qualify as having lead poisoning yet, and I intend to do a lot to keep it that way.





This bizarre vinyl is hiding under the carpet in the girls' room.

I look forward to having my living room back.  I also want to throw or give away everything I had to move today... why do we need all this stuff?

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Alzbeta said...

I can't wait to see the new floors! They're going to be so pretty and so sasy to clean!

sewkalico said...

What a job! But it will be worth it in the end. Kids and 'stuff' go hand in hand it seems!!!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...