Saturday, December 31, 2016

2016 "350 Block Challenge"

I might manage a block or two before day's end, but I think it's safe to wrap up my block count for December and the year.

I added 30 ABC blocks, 63 Garden Party chain blocks (full and partials), 36 blocks for a collaboration quilt with my daughter, 3 appliqué buds, and 1 lonely Bits and Bobs block, for a total of 133 new blocks.

My total for the year is now 1007!

In 2015, I finished 1400.
In 2014, 794.
In 2013, 1057.
In 2012, north of 180.  I quit counting when terrible morning sickness and moving excitement settle down in, so it was more but I don't know how muc.

What a year, eh?  Check out the other block totals!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on a great block count. I'm always amazed how much you get done with the little ones and the farm.

Shelly said...

It's interesting to see the totals from all the years in one place. You're holding pretty steady around 1000 every year! I don't know if I've ever gotten that high of a number.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...