Sunday, December 5, 2021

Stash Report Week #50 and 15 Minutes

 My fifteen minutes a day was a breeze this week.  I had plenty of time to stitch between errands and appointments this week.  In fact, I finished one green flower, basted all the hexagons for another, and partially stitched it together.  I have only missed 14 days of the last 338.  Whew!

While it won’t look like a large stash move, I did finish a baby quilt, five masks, and a pillow cover for our porch.  Also, I didn’t buy anything.  I have looked, particularly at neutrals and Christmas fabrics, but I don’t have much appetite for the prices.  That’s probably good for me.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 4 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 81 yards
OUT YTD: 123 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 42 3/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...