Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Favorite Things

My final UFO for the year is done!  (Really, I finished it December 2, but have been too lazy to make the bed to take pictures... it's COLD upstairs!)
 There's nowhere in the house big enough to lay it out flat, which is a good problem.  I have finally made a quilt large enough to fit our bed and both of us under it!
 I hand-quilted with x's through the rectangles, and circles on the borders.
Pattern by Judy Laquidara of Patchwork Times.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

9 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

Oh man that looks really great in blues!

Vicki W said...

It turned out great! That was one of my favorite Judy patterns. It sure is huge!

Kerri K said...

That is just gorgeous! Really nicely done!

Alzbeta said...

I love it!

Pam said...

Beautiful. I love anything blue,but this is really special.

Judy D in AZ said...

That looks so good. I want to do one in blue too!

Donna~~ said...

Such pretty blues! Congrats on a lovely finish!

JudyCinNC said...

Love this in blues - really great finish to your 2011 list. Judy C

Jennifer said...

looks great! (and warm!) i finally got all my UFOs organized, photographed and posted. now just waiting for hte next number!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...