Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Monochromatic

This month was black and white and one other color.

This top, made from all music fabrics, is not done (sadness), but I want it to be lovely for my sister, and that requires taking my time.  There were lots of other things going on in November, and so I am later than usual.  At least I finished the main part of the top... more to come next year, no doubt!
Check out the other monochromatic challenges from 2011 at the Patchwork Times.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Very cool - I love black and white and red!!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

I don't participate in the activities but I sure do enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing. It inspires me to get going on my own projects. I have a friend who would love ANY of the black, white & red quilts.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...