Saturday, December 3, 2011

Stash Report Week #49

Was that only one week?  I could have sworn it was three or four, at least.  Before Job took of residence in our house, I actually finished some things, so let's start there, shall we?

I donated 2 yards of fabric to the Assistant's classroom for decorating gingerbread men.  I finished the place mats (see pictures!) for a last 7 yards out.  I also finished my Favorite Things (pattern by Judy Laquidara), which was another 19 yards out.  It also counts as my last UFO for 2011, so they are ALL DONE!  I also finished the center of my monochromatic top, no yards out, but progress!

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 204 1/4 yards (GULP!)

OUT this week: 28 yards
OUT YTD: 128 1/4 yards

YTD total: 76 yards in

And for my goal by the end of the year, to double my usage from when it was 69 1/2 yards, I only need to busy 9 3/4 yards in the next month (ONLY? Whom am I kidding?)!

Not bad.  Now, for Job... you know, Job in the Bible, who had terrible things happen to him... Bear Cub Q's perforated eardrum is a HOLE, 20% of his ear drum, so it may require surgery.  Off to the ENT next week!  The Assistant has a UTI.  I had a migraine Wednesday night into Thursday... when I rolled over in bed, I though I was going to be sick.  Yuck.  THEN, to crown the week off, Bear Cub Q is allergic to amoxicillin, covered in hives, and itching like a molting bear.  Fortunately, like Job, I know God will return good health to us all soon (and praise God that DH and Screamer are NOT sick!!!!).

I also sold 4 hats at the beginning of the week.

Next week, I hope to be ready to quilt my version of Judy's Making Ends Meet.  At least I want to baste it... maybe bigger goals are asking for trouble.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Living the Lewis Lifestyle said...

Praying for healthy kids in your household!

SpinningStar said...

Wow! I sure hope all get healthy soon and don't forget to ask for a script for a kid-size epi-pen.

I hope you make your goal for the year... liz

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...