Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stash Report Week #50

My only finishes this week were some very basic napkins out of a friend's fabric, so nothing out.

I have quilted over half of my "Making Ends Meet" quilt (pattern by Judy Laquidara), which I hope to complete the coming week so I can reach my fabric usage goal for the year. I'm machine quilting for the sake of time and lack of space to put up the quilting frame (somehow, a tree took over that corner of the living room!).

Where is a picture of my Favorite Things quilt? Ah, well, that would require making the bed, and our room is too cold for me to stand around making beds. Maybe I should work on that, eh?

Next up, a slip cover for my niece's chair, once I have to correct measurements. Present wrapping. A LITTLE Christmas baking (nothing like last year). Christmas cards, but no letter this year... I am tired, and attempting to keep Christmas in proper perspective... A time of anticipation, joy, and peace, not stress.

from the room of Zana's Jaimie,
Katie Z.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

me too--not much baking this year, cards--well what is email for??!!!

Christmas is about the season!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...