Thursday, December 1, 2011

November UFO

My number #7, which I worked on twice, is done!
Here are all 19 of the placemats for my immediate family.
Merry Christmas, Mom and Co.!
 My sister did an AMAZING job on embroidering everyone's names, but since I don't know they all want to be identified, you'll just have to trust me.
These are reversible, and my Screamer is helping me display them.  She was very proud of herself for helping.

Sunday dinners at my parents are about to get colorful!

It's time to finish Favorite Things as my last UFO of the year!!!

Check out the other UFO completions at Patchwork Times.

10 comments:

Katie said...

Colorful indeed! They're great!

Heather said...

Those are fantastic! Great job! And best of luck with December's project. :o)

JudyCinNC said...

This will set a wonderful table. That is a lot of work and you did it so well. Judy C

Linda in Calif. said...

Good job!! I do like all the colors. Very fun.

Jennifer said...

good job- great idea!

Rabid Quilter from California said...

Wow! What a great project! Everyone's going to LOVE these! I think I might make some too!

Donna~~ said...

Great idea! These will be great fun--congrats on your finish!

Alzbeta said...

I can't wait to use mine :).

Jennifer said...

They are great! Congrats on the finish.

kwiltnkats said...

Katie, these are terrific. Your's will be the prettiest table around. Always fun to have helpers :)

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...