Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finish it up Friday

These squares have been lingering in my "to do" pile for far too long (since earlier this summer... aack!).

They belong to a friend, who inherited them from a grandmother-in-law who quit sewing.  We cut out pieces for napkins, but my friend recently moved, so her sewing machine was buried in boxes.  I offered to zig-zag around the edges for her.  I finished over half earlier this fall, delivered them, then forgot about the rest.



It's a perfect time of year to finish these, which spurred me on.  Done!

Check out other finished projects at Crazy Mom Quilts.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

what a great way to use fun fabric! i have to use up some stash in a bad way, and napkins are on my to make list!

thanks for linking up!

Susana Neiger said...

It's always a great feeling to finish something that's been on the waiting list for a while! Always nice to get that project use-able! Nice finish!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...