Friday, February 7, 2020

February Goals

Self, where are your January goals?  MIA, apparently, so let’s recap:

In January, I intended to:
1. Spend 15 minutes or half a block a day hand quilting my Irish Chain.  Glory, glory, the quilt is moving right along!  This seems to be a good pace, as the back numbness is not recurring.

2.  Scraps: trim, log cabin, brick and squares, Garden Party, and Garden Mosaic.  Well, I trimmed, started a courtyard steps block instead, totally ignored bricks and squares, made all the chain blocks for Garden Party, and turned my Garden Mosaic blocks into foursies.  Good progress.

3.  Start a temperature quilt.  I recorded temperatures and gathered fabric, but I cut nothing.

In February, I hope to...
1.  Spend 15 minutes or half a block a day hand quilting.  If I can get 6 of 7 days a week, I will be content.

2.  Scraps in orange: trim, courtyard steps, make some Garden Party posies, and finished Garden Mosaic.  Once Garden Mosaic is done, I can move on to a new leader and ender.

3.  Start the temperature quilt.

4.  My sister finished her amazing embroidery, so now I need to quilt and bind the placemats.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...