Sunday, February 2, 2020

Stash Report Week #5 and 15 Minutes

Ah, another week over, another week of hours spent happily stitching. This week, I lost a day to the bed and illness, but otherwise managed to, at the very least, sneak in my 15 minutes of hand quilting.

29/32 days for the year is none too shabby!

I’m nowhere near finishing anything, so the stash report stays unchanged.  There’s no fabric that currently (and strongly) calls my name, so I’m set for a while.  I have a pile in my corner that won’t fit on my shelves, so I’m working on contentment with my current lovely stash.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

loulee said...

No news is good news! At least your totals didn't go up!
It's surprising how much we can achieve in 15 minutes.

Kate said...

Hopefully you and JoJo(?) were the only ones with the stomach bug. It does help to have some type of hand work you can pick up and put down for those times you really only have a few minutes. Great metrics on both fronts so far this year. Hope this week is even better (with no sick kiddos).

Jeanne said...

"... contentment with my current lovely stash." That's such a wonderful outlook!

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...