Sunday, February 9, 2020

Stash Report Week #6 and 15 Minutes

No finishes but... I did quilt both placemats, so we may have a stash change next week!

I am most pleased that I managed to hand quilt for at least 15 minutes every day this week.  I’m now up to 36/39 days for 2020.  I rolled the quilt again, so I only have this section and two more before I can remove the quilt from the frame.  I may bind it before I fill in the blank stretches, since some of the seams have begun to pop (they may have had help from a few little people).

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on all the progress and on finding those 15 minutes of stitching time. That's probably not been easy with everyone sick the last few weeks. Hope this week was much calmer and you had a much healthier crew at home.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...