Monday, February 24, 2020

Stash Report Week #8

I’m fudging numbers a tiny bit here.  The last stitches weren’t taken until Monday morning, but since I was so close, I’m taking it for week 8 anyhow.

My finish is the leftover Garden Mosaic blocks from last year.  There weren’t enough to do the 16 sections, so I did 4 with 100 blocks.  These may go back on the to-do list in 2021, but I’m done with them for now.  I’m looking forward to washing and drying it to see the texture.  Then it’s going off to a friend!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 11 yards

IN YTD: 1 yard (a gift!)
OUT YTD: 30 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 29 1/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Mlada said...

Such impressive numbers...I might need to skew them for you with a few more gifts...

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...