Saturday, February 1, 2020

Not Much Sewing Here, Folks

Sunday was a great day for sewing, with all the chains for Garden Party now finished!

Then, Sunday night, JoJo fell quite ill, and, since I was the cleanup crew, Tuesday night I became violently ill.  I’ll spare you the details, but I’ve lost more than 10 pounds so far and even though I’m eating some now, I’m still dropping weight.  Yeah, it was quite an illness.

So... there’s nothing else to show for the week.  I’m sorting orange scraps and all that jazz, with lots of lie downs in between.  Maybe next week!  I will take some time to visit all the other blogs.  Oh, yes, and I apologize for not replying to all comments.  Gmail has moved some of them on me.  I also have a number of blogs where my comments just don’t register, and while I’ve signed in and done all that, I do love reading even if I don’t say hello!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh glad you are better, but that's awful getting sick like that--when Mommy is sick the whole house feels it for sure;(((
Nice little green blocks..hugs, Julierose

Jenny said...

Oh dear, you are not having a good time at all. So sorry to you to deal with all this sickness. At least you got some stitching done before the illness struck. Hope it's not too long till you are both feeling much better.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

What a week, Katie! So sorry you've had that sickness to deal with. Hope you're feeling better every day!

Mari said...

Oh, gosh, that sounds awful! Hope everyone is doing better soon!

Kate said...

Oh that sounds nasty! I finally learned with the SIT, to have her cart all her stuff down to the washer when she'd been that sick. I didn't make her wash it, just stuff it in the washer so I didn't have to handle it. Hope you are 100% soon and that no one else in the family comes down with it.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Oh, goodness, Katie!! Take it easy, as you regain your strength.

dq said...

I would like to drop 10 pounds, but not like that!

Great piles of completed blocks going on here.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...