Friday, February 28, 2020

February UFO Summary

February was, most pleasantly, a productive month.  I finished the placemats and the Garden Mosaic quilt, while adding Easter clothes for the kids (vests for the boys and skirts for the girls) and a temperature quilt.

My list is still under 10, and I hope to finish another project or two in March to keep the numbers tidy!

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. King sized 16 patch
5. Hand pieced hexagons
6. Irish chain
7. Courtyard steps
8. Temperature quilt
9. Easter clothes

February 1: 9 projects
Started: 2
Finished: 2
February 29: 9 projects

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...