Tuesday, March 31, 2020

April Goals

In March, I hoped to...
1.  Spend 15 minutes a day or half a block hand quilting.  The big goal is to get the quilt off the frame!  Yes!  I’ve only missed 4 days so far this year.  The quilt is off the frame, bound, and the alternate block quilting is planned and begun.

2.  Scraps: Trim.  Teal sewing (my favorite!): courtyard steps, Garden Party, and the long lasting 16 patches.  Maybe the new leader and ender.  No new leader and ender.  It’s just not floating my boat right now.  I did trim, sew up my blocks, and work on the 16 patches.

3.  Temperature Quilt: finish three rows and sew them together.  Three rows done!

4.  Make four more items of clothes.  Clothes sewing season has begun!  Easter clothes are done.  I still have a bucket of garment sewing, but I’ve turned to mask making.

In April, I hope, hope, hope to...
1.  Spend 15 minutes a day or (dare I say) one block a day hand quilting.  We’re home, it’s off the frame so my back is less bothered, and I need work to keep me off screens.

2.  Scraps of unknown color: trim, courtyard steps, Garden Party posies, and maybe more 16 patch sewing?

3.  Temperature Quilt: finish another row and sew them together.

4.  Fox quilt.  I dunno.  Cut, sew, make something that gets me off the screens!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Congrats on making all your goals in March. Good luck with your April goals. I'm assuming all the kiddos are home. Are you having to home school too?

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...