Monday, March 9, 2020

Stash Report Week #10

The beginning of the week was productive, so I knocked out a vest and a skirt.  I enjoy weeks where I can report stash busting every week!  Also, I’m really pleased to note I have yet to purchase fabric in 2020.  I have plenty of projects to finish with what I have on hand, so the plan is to keep rolling on no purchases.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 2 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 1 yard
OUT YTD: 35 yards
YTD  Total: 34 yards OUT

Oops!  I forgot to add my hand quilting report.  I’m up to 64/67 days for 2020.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Great stash busting this year! How you find any time to stitch with all the going ons at your place is very impressive. Hope you have another good week on both fronts.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...