Sunday, March 29, 2020

Stash Report Week #13

This week, I ordered some fabric from Vicki Welsh.  Fortunately, part of it was for the girls’ curtain in their new room, and they already ran away with that fabric, so I’m not counting it!

I also finished a total of 7 masks, which I’m counting this week.

IN this week: 2 1/4 yards
OUT this week: 2 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 3 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 42 yards
YTD Total: 38 3/4 yards

ETA: Oops!  I forgot to tally my hand stitching for the week.  I worked on the Irish chain quit every day, for a total of 84/88 days.  I finished the binding and quilting two of the blank diamonds.  My plan is certainly not the most complicated or elegant, but I made it and it looks pretty good.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...