Monday, March 2, 2020

March Goals

In February, I hoped to...
1.  Spend 15 minutes or half a block a day hand quilting.  If I can get 6 of 7 days a week, I will be content.  Currently, I have quilted 57/60 days!

2.  Scraps in orange: trim, courtyard steps, make some Garden Party posies, and finish Garden Mosaic.  Once Garden Mosaic is done, I can move on to a new leader and ender.  No new leader and ender yet, but goals met.  Garden Mosaic is finished.

3.  Start the temperature quilt.  One row done.

4.  My sister finished her amazing embroidery, so now I need to quilt and bind the placemats.  Done!

In March, I hope to...
1.  Spend 15 minutes a day or half a block hand quilting.  The big goal is to get the quilt off the frame!

2.  Scraps: Trim.  Teal sewing (my favorite!): courtyard steps, Garden Party, and the long lasting 16 patches.  Maybe the new leader and ender.

3.  Temperature Quilt: finish three rows and sew them together.

4.  Make four more items of clothes.  Clothes sewing season has begun!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good luck with your March Goals!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...