Sunday, April 26, 2020

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

Ladies, I’m so tired.  I need more sleep.  But anyway...

I made 8 more masks this week, for two of my siblings and their families.  I also finally received my order from the Fat Quarter Shop, so there’s a healthy increase in the “IN” column.  I wanted more oranges for my fox quilt, and some layer cakes for fun mask fronts.  Apparently, I’m not done making masks...

There will be more fabric coming next week, and, depending on the Connecting Threads speed, next week too.  I had used plenty, I will use more, and I have a large quilt currently sitting on my lap that will be plenty of yardage out when I finish it.

IN this week: 15 1/2 yards
OUT this week: 2 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 18 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 64 yards
YTD Total: 45 1/4 yards OUT

On the hand quilting front, I quilted my Irish Chain quilt every day, only finishing 3 blocks as it was just that kind of week.  I’m currently sitting at 110/116 days for 2020.  I really wish I could be quilting faster, but the current speed is what I can manage without causing myself (more) anxiety.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you got some nice goodies. I keep getting tempted by Connecting Threads and then see how much fabric I have and say, no I'm good. Congrats on all the usage already this year and on some really good stitching numbers for 2020. Hopefully things will loosen up a bit when the kiddos finish the school year. At least then you won't have to worry about the home schooling stuff. Say well.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...