Friday, May 1, 2020

May Goals

In April, I hoped to...
1.  Spend 15 minutes a day or (dare I say) one block a day hand quilting.  We’re home, it’s off the frame so my back is less bothered, and I need work to keep me off screens.  I did pretty well, only missing a few days.

2.  Scraps of unknown color: trim, courtyard steps, Garden Party posies, and maybe more 16 patch sewing?  Blues, all done, but for 16 patches.

3.  Temperature Quilt: finish another row and sew them together.  Almost 2 rows done (4 days to go)

4.  Fox quilt.  I dunno.  Cut, sew, make something that gets me off the screens!  20+ done

In May, my plans are...
1.  Keep up the hand stitching.  A block a day is not happening, but 16 or so a month is attainable.

2.  Scraps in dark green: trim, courtyard steps, Garden Party posies, and maybe some 16 patches.

3. Temperature quilt: one more row.

4.  Fox quilt: many, many more blocks!

5.  A cushion for the front porch.

6.  Probably masks.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z. 

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...