Saturday, May 9, 2020

Keep On Keepin’ On

Two more weeks of school... We might cross the finish line on tire rims and fumes, but cross it we will.  I also received several masks orders, for a total of 19, so those were my primary sewing projects for the week.

I finished one lonely Garden Party Posy and two courtyard steps block (not in green, but I don’t have any dark green in this fabric!).

The foxes and bee blocks are ever expanding.  I’m looking forward to getting one or the other into a flimsy and getting a quilt finished for the first time in quite a while!

I wanted write something clever or pithy or interesting, but I’m afraid I’m sleep deprived enough that I mostly can compose negative complaints.  We are all well, but the late to bed and early to rise is hard on my brain!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. Please visit all the other green bloggers this weekend!

3 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on knocking out a Dark GREEN posy, Katie!! Sorry to hear that you are feeling sleep deprived. Hoping the upcoming summer vacation will help!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I bet you aren't the only person who is ready for the school year to be over - including the teachers! And when it comes to sewing - whether it be posies, or foxes, or bees!

Susie H said...

Love the foxes! Your courthouse steps and posey blocks are really pretty too and will make a lovely quilt. Only two more weeks of school to go .... you got this! 💚

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...