Monday, May 4, 2020

April Block Count

April is over... With it went another 30 days of isolation.  You’d think, wouldn’t you, that isolation from society at large would mean plenty of new blocks.  That would be the wrong assumption, however, as my darling little people kept me busy with online school, more meals than an human should consume, and lovely hours together.  I’m only being a tiny bit sarcastic, as I am so grateful we are well, safe, and together.

This month saw plenty of blocks, in disparate projects...
21 bee fabric blocks
27 foxes
3 courtyard steps
10 Garden Party blocks
48 temperature blocks
...for a total of 109 blocks in April and 361 blocks for 2020.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...