Sunday, May 3, 2020

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

Stash report week 18, Covid-19 quarantine week 7, and I’m still sewing away.  Four more masks sewn, four spoons of thread gone, more fabric out and more fabric in!

I ordered from the Missouri Star Quilt Co. for the first time, only precuts so it would ship faster, and it came Saturday.  I have more orange strips, some glow in the dark fabrics, and more bee fabrics.

IN this week: 8 1/2 yards
OUT this week: 1 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 27 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 65 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 38 yards OUT

I guess I need to use two more yards to get back to my goal for the year!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...