Friday, May 29, 2020

May UFO Report

I really and truly remembered to start my monthly summary blog posts before the end of the month.  Woohoo!

This month, the only start and finished was a cushion cover for our front porch.  I did, today, do my mending of four pairs of pants, but I don’t ever count mending as a UFO.

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. King sized 16 patch
5. Hand pieced hexagons
6. Irish chain
7. Courtyard steps
8. Temperature quilt
9. Fox quilt
10. Bee quilt

May 1: 10 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 1
May 31: 10 projects

I have high hopes of finishing 3 (3!) quilts in June.  I’d better get cracking!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

One in, one out. That's the way to at least keep you UFO list stable. Good luck on getting three finishes this month. That would definitely clean up your UFO list.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...