Monday, May 11, 2020

Stash Report Week #19 and 15 Minutes

Last week began with requests for 19 masks.  Fortunately, I had seven masks that fit the requests, but I still made 12 masks.  My total is now 52 masks made.  I also finished off my 5th spool for the year.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 3 yards

IN YTD: 27 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 68 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 41 yards OUT

I’m back to my goal of 40 yards out for the year.

My 15 minutes a day of hand quilting went really well this week.  I finished 6 blocks!  I’m very much looking forward to crossing the halfway mark of quilting the diamond blocks, which is really 3/4 of the way hand quilting the entire quilt.  I know once it feels “all downhill from here,” I’ll find more time to stitch extra.  Today, I actually fit into two blocks since we started to listening to an audio book together tonight.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z. 

1 comment:

Mlada said...

What book are you listening to?

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...