Sunday, February 6, 2022

Stash Report Week #5 and 15 Minutes

 With no finishes and no fabric purges this week, my stash report remains unchanged.  I did finish a flimsy, finish a set of blocks, and make good progress on a weighted blanket.  The blanket would be done but I ran out of weighted beads.  Ah.  My fifth spool of thread for the year is empty.

I did rearrange my sewing closet.  Fortunately, the Assistant helped and her space saving ideas helped me be more efficient.

I have stitched everyday in 2022, which shows in my excellent hexagon progress.  I’m excited to see where this progress takes me this year while fully away I could be derailed at any time.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...