Sunday, February 20, 2022

Stash Report Week #7 and 15 Minutes

 I finished a weighted blanket this week and resisted ordering any fabric, so I’ve made proper progress on my stash report!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 4 yards

IN YTD: 22 yards
OUT YTD: 22 yards
YTD Total: 0 yards

After weekly use of thread spools, I didn’t finish one off this week, and I haven’t had to make any masks in 2022 (several kids use KN94 masks and the rest of us have a good stash).

I remembered to stitch on my hexagons every day this week, thanks to a few late night sewing sessions, so I retain a perfect run of 50 days of 50 days for 2022.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Reaching break even on the stash report is a good place to be. Hopefully things stay mostly calm and you can get in a good bit of stitching time this week.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...