Sunday, February 13, 2022

Stash Report Week #6 and 15 Minutes

 I finished a quilt this week, but I also received an order of fabric, so my stash changes are not quite as lovely as they should have been.  Ah, well.

I also used TWO spools of thread, bringing my total to seven for the year.  I suppose a weighted blanket uses a lot of thread, as did the Rhododendron Mystery.  I’m intrigued to see what happens with the year.

IN this week: 4 yards
OUT this week: 5 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 22 yards
OUT YTD: 18 yards
YTD Total: 4 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sometimes you just have to refresh the stash, you've been doing so well at using up your stash the last couple of years. You'll be back in the black really quickly.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...