Monday, April 18, 2022

Stash Report Weeks #14 and 15 and 15 Minutes

 Alas, no stash changes.  I do have a small order coming soon, but not so much as to throw my numbers back into the negative.

Two more spools bit the dust this week, for a total of 13 this year.  Somehow my thread box is already looking sparse this year, but as my intention is to use some of the odd spools in the box and stock back up on what I actually use in a year.  I also have a dozen or so partial spools of the thicker thread I generally use for quilting, but there’s not enough to quilt an entire project.  It’s time to make space.

I did manage to remember my hand stitching every day.  105 of 106 days for 2022 is excellent!  I’m glad this project is moving along so nicely.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Mlada said...

I can't believe we are already 106 days into 2022. Wow.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...