Friday, April 1, 2022

March Block Count

 These triangles are developing into a ridiculous number of blocks for the year.  I’ll take it, as I’ll pay in lower numbers when I start assembling them into a quilt.  Oh, well.  I still finished 210 for the month.

The farm blocks are done with the final addition of 8 in March.  The four quilts I made blocks for this (quick quilt, bees, friends, and rocket fabrics) yielded 7, 12, 35, and 95 blocks each.  This brings my total to 367 new blocks for March.  That brings my total for 2022 to 838 blocks.  With several hundred triangles still waiting to be sewing into blocks, this should be a banner year for blocks!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...