Sunday, June 5, 2022

Stash Report Week #22 and 15 Minutes

 The fabric stash is unchanged this week, but my thread stash is one spool smaller, with 17 used this year.  I finished quilting Oddments yesterday, so I’m anticipating a very nice stash change next week.

On my 15 minutes of stitching front, I did, alas, miss a day.  BJ, almost 3, has terrible sleep habits.  Lately, he’s falling asleep around 8:30 and getting up between 4 and 5.  Not only is he short on sleep, but DH and I are definitely not getting 8 uninterrupted hours of sleep each night.  Thursday night was a struggle to get BJ to sleep, so by the time I had him asleep, my brain and fingers refused to contemplate hand stitching.  Into bed I went.

Fortunately, I had nearly two hours in a waiting room (lots of appointments) earlier in the week, so I still managed to finish one brown round and get more than half another stitched in place.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

It's never one when one of the littles has a messed up sleep schedule. You did well to only miss one day. Hope this week has been smoother as you get the summer schedule worked out.

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...