Sunday, June 26, 2022

Stash Report Week #25 and 15 Minutes

 I did manage to find time for hand sewing every day this week, meaning I’m stitched 172/176 days for the year.  With five brown rounds finished this month, my hexagon project is moving along at a lovely pace.

Despite finishing my 6000+ piece triangle quilt, my stash report moving in the wrong direction this week.  I saw Victoria Findlay Wolfe has a seven pound bag of scraps for sale and, well, I bought it.  It may take me a few months to process the batch, but I thought a small injection of new scraps might be good for my boxes.  As I’m working on my bow ties, I find even in a decent-sized stack of blues, it’s mostly 5 or so fabrics.
Fortunately, in July I plan to finish my Valentine’s quilt, and I have no doubt I’ll find a new project to tackle, as finishing a single quilt and having nothing else to sew is definitely not my style.

IN this week: 13 yards
OUT this week: 9 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 71 yards
OUT YTD: 115 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 44 3/4 yards OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...