Wednesday, June 1, 2022

May UFO Report

 May saw the finish of my long-term project of the farm quilt as well as a tshirt quilt for my SiL.  I started a new quilt that I’m calling Oddments.  It’s already basted, so it should be a lovely finish for June.  My triangles are quickly organizing themselves into a quilt (all 6144 individual triangles), so I need a new leader ender project.  I would be most happy with an easy to organize, easy to sew block, preferably that can use my 2” scraps.  I guess I need to do some browsing of my books and favorite blogs!

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Split Star
6. Pink hexagons
7. Valentine
8.Triangles
9. Oddments

May 1: 10 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 2
May 31: 9 projects

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.


1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done a good job of continuing to manage your UFO list. I hope to get the same point in the distance future (probably not till retirement at this point!)

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...