Monday, July 25, 2022

August UFO List

 My UFO list is so short!  While I’ve done a number of UFO challenge variations, I think Vicki started the current iteration in 2015.  At one point, I think my list had over 34 items.  I certainly attribute the many finished projects to the monthly reporting of my UFO list.  This month, I wrapped up the Valentine quilt in conjunction with purple for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

The current list has three (four?) projects I have no intention of working on anytime soon, but they belong here for that very reason.  The hand pieced hexagons will hang out on this list for a few more years, but I have been spurred on by reporting it each month.  I have two last split star blocks to assemble, and then this project, started before I moved, will finally move along to flimsy and quilting stage!

1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Split Star
6. Pink hexagons
7. Bow ties

July 1: 8 projects
Started: 0
Finished: 1
July 31: 7 projects

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...