Saturday, July 9, 2022

Improvements

I had four headache free days AND saw the neurologist this week.  With two new medicines in my arsenal, I’m hopeful that better days are ahead.

Since I was feeling a little less at death’s door this week, it was easy to quilt my Valentine quilt.  I played with a ruler for the light background, and while it’s certainly not perfect, I’m glad I tried it instead of having to mark so many lines.  The heart itself has a mix of hearts, loops, and meandering.
The binding, of course, is scrappy strips.  I’m working on the hand stitching today and will finish it in time for next week’s post!
 
from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

So glad that you are seeing some progress on the migraines!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's just gorgeous, Katie! So glad you're feeling better this week. Enjoy stitching that binding!

Jenny said...

Pleased you are feeling better. The heart quilt is gorgeous.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...