Sunday, July 10, 2022

Stash Report Week #27 and 15 Minutes

 Woohoo!  I stitched every day this week, finishing one round of hexagons and nearly finishing a second.  That brings my days up to 186 of 190 days for 2022.

I finished my Valentine quilt last night around 8 pm.  I honestly intended to finish it this week, but the prospect of changing this stash report as well as having a lovely finished project spurred me on.  I’m only sixteen yards away (and no purchases) from using twice what I’ve purchased.  16 yards is not an insignificant amount, but I will use 10 yards or more on the split star quilt.  What am I going to choose for a new project?  Hmmm…

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 9 yards

IN YTD: 71 yards
OUT YTD: 125 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 54 1/4 yards

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...