Tuesday, September 5, 2023

August UFO Report

 I have missed a few of these as I’ve become a bit sporadic with my monthly posts.

August 1: 7
Started: 2 projects
Finished: 1 project
August 31: 8 projects

1. Double wedding ring
2. Brown pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand pieced hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Boxes
7. 16 patches
8. Twinkle Star

I have a pink/blue/purple 16 patch quilt, but I am including that in my 16 patches.  I finished the emergency quilt and started a wedding quilt.  Now I appear to have a sinus infection and I’m off to rest!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Bummer on the sinus infection, those are no fun at all. You've done really well at controlling your project list for the last couple of years. Hopefully the infection is short lived.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...