Monday, September 4, 2023

September Goals

 August goals, I think, were mostly accomplished.

1. Scraps: trim, finish my teal 16 patches, make more teal box blocks and cut and sew yellow ones, continue hexagon assembly.   I didn’t finish the yellow and teal box blocks, but I finished the rest.

2. Finish my sea bojagi and work on my yeouijumunbo.  Done.

3. Make an “emergency” quilt.  Done,

4.  Make a purple or rainbow quilt (by request).  Not done, but quilted and the binding is half on.

5.  Plan a quilt for my best friend’s wedding.  Planned AND cut out!

September goals are a bit lengthier, but I full accept not all of them are going to be finished.  It’s more a note of things to be done so I don’t forget!
1. Scraps: trim, continue hexagon assembly, finish teal boxes, and finish the 16 patch quilt.

2. Finish my yeouijumun.

3.  Work on the star quilt.

4.  Mending.

5.  The Assistant cut out a pinafore and I should sew it up.  It won’t take long, just a bit of concentration.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You did pretty well with your August goals. Good luck with your September list. Hopefully life has slowed down a bit.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...