Sunday, September 24, 2023

Stash Report Week #38-39 and 15 Minutes

 I have finished no quilts, only used some silk scraps, so the stash report remains unchanged.

Between my jumeoni and the hexagon quilt assembly, I still do plenty of hand stitching every day.  I think I need to tweak this goal next year.  Clearly, just doing handwork is a fine habit, so how should I adjust this?  As the hexagon quilt gets bigger, the trouble is that it is no longer portable for trips, and I’d like to keep this goal attainable daily.


I’m going to a musical in a bit, so I need to move along to the next task!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...