Monday, December 4, 2023

December Goals

 November goals…

1. Trim scraps, work on hexagon filler pieces, make black/gray 16 patches, and maybe cut box blocks in colors I didn’t get to.  All as planned, including a large stack of black and grey blocks.

2.  Finish the quilt for a friend with cancer. Done and dusted,

3.  Finish the wedding quilt.  Also done.

4.  Start a project that stretches my creativity (New York Beauty, optical illusion, or ramie jogakbo).  Started a New York Beauty quilt.

December goals are generally to just keep going.
1.  Trim scraps, work on hexagon filler pieces, finish two quilts with the remaining 16 patches, sew up the box blocks.

2. Finish my window Bojagi.

3. Make 4 New York Beauty blocks.

4.  Noodle around plans for the new year.  What excitement do you have planned?

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...