Sunday, December 17, 2023

Stash Report, Mid December, and 15 Minutes Report

 I finished my bojagi panel and gave Miss G a fat quarter to play with (ahem, destroy), so I am slowly inching toward my goal for the year.  The final 16 patch quilt will be bound this week, so I’ll have another 3 or so yards out next week.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 66 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 124 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 57 1/2 yards OUT

I’ve worked on my hexagons all week, so it’s finally time to assemble this large section.  Due to the design, there’s a lot more to fill in on the top and bottom than the sides.  My enthusiasm for this part of the quilt is definitely lacking, but I also know if I set it aside, I will find 1000 reasons to not get back to it.  So I will keep going!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

a little at a time and hexies get done - sometimes we need a break from them

Kate said...

The bojagi panel is beautiful! You've done well on the stah metrics even if you don't reach your goal this year. Hope you have some stitching time over the holiday. Hard to believe that Christmas is just a week away!

Laurie at Laurie's Place said...

I just love your bojagi panel. The colors are gorgeous!

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...