Sunday, December 10, 2023

Stash Report Week #49 and 15 Minutes

 I finished a large baby quilt this week and also destashed a bit.  I picked out some fabrics I’m never going to use and will donate them.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 9 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 66 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 122 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 56 yards OUT

I have another small 16 patch quilt and a bojagi panel to finish, so I’m inching closer to my goal of using twice what I purchased this year.  I am trying hard to ignore sales and pretty fabrics, knowing full well I have plans to order fabric from Vicki in the new year.

I have worked on my hexagons every day this week.  One night I almost skipped, but I knew I didn’t want to report a missed day, so I pulled them out and stitched.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

where are you reporting hexie work to? is there a blog just for hexie work?

Kate said...

Congrats on all the stitching time. You can miss a night or two, but you've had such a nice run that it be disappointing to stop it. Yeah for destashing! As I'm going through my fabric organization and scrap sorting, donation quilts will become a thing pretty soon I think.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...