Monday, December 4, 2023

Stash Report Week #48 and 15 Minutes

 I worked on my hexagons every day this week.  The next section is ready to add, so that will be the coming week's mission.

I bought another white remnant at Hobby Lobby.  My neutral stash is quite depleted, so I'm trying to fill back in a bit.  I need to use 20 yards by the end of the year, and I'm not sure that's going to be possible!

IN this week: 3/4 yards
OUT this week: 0 yards

IN YTD: 66 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 113 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 46 3/4 yards OUT

I did finish off one more spool of thread, for a total of 22 for the year.  As I've tried to be more conscientious about use of materials, it's funny how I've used less thread.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Even if you can't manage the 20 yards, you've still used more than you've added. Enjoy your stitching time this week.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...