Saturday, December 16, 2023

The goal for today is finish my other projects so I can get my machine ready to quilt this little baby quilt.  After it’s finished, all my 16 patches will be in quilts!
But first, I need to sew the final two sections onto this block.  My cutting in the narrow round was not so lovely; I struggled a lot to piece this.

I have one seam to sew down, then it’s just finishing the edges and my final window Bojagi will be complete.  I’m most looking forward to pressing and hanging this one.
For some unknown reason, my kids started waking up about 4 am.  I do not approve!  But I should sew before the “not enough sleep tiredness” sets in.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

P.S. Visit the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for inspiration as you make quilty plans for next year!

 

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

oh no kids waking at 4AM would have me saying go back to bed! :)

Sara said...

4 am is WAY too early for those kiddos to be awake. I have one granddaughter who has always been up at 5 am. You could set a clock by her!

Great progress on your end of year projects!

Kate said...

Too much excitement for the holidays? Waking up at 4 AM is no fun. Maybe you can catch a nap when they do? You've got some fun projects in the works. Happy stitching this week.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...